New Workshops - Last Chance to Book!
In just two days we will be inspiring an intimate group of property investors at our two brand new workshops - 'Contract Tips, Tricks and Traps' and 'Feasibility Mastery'.
There are no plans to repeat these workshops in 2016, so get in quick!
There are only a limited number places left in both workshops, if you are not one of those already booked to attend, this is your last chance to join us.
Why did we develop these workshops?
Because we see this all the time...
You've found a property. You think it could be a good one. It looks pretty straightforward. So you'll just wing it and hope for the best, how hard could it be??
It is your responsibility to plan and control your project, so you must get the feasibility report right.
Feaso's at the very least can save you money, save you from getting financially stressed and may even save your project.
Don’t ‘wing’ it, learn it! At our 'Feasibility Mastery Workshop' we will cover:
- The basics of a feasos - when to use one, why you need one and how to do a fully detailed feasibility report.
- How to improve your feaso.
- Recognise and test whether a property is cash positive or negative.
- Understand how rental returns can be expressed in various ways to distort the numbers.
- Use feasibility software.
Now you've got your feasibility report right, the next hurdle every investor has to conquer when purchasing a property is the contract, which is why in 'Contract Tips, Tricks and Traps' we will cover:
- Discussing the components of a contract and how they can vary in appearance.
- How to complete a QLD House and Land Contract.
- The common mistakes people make when completing a contract.
- The time frames within and applicable to contracts.
- How to negotiate further after a contract is already agreed upon.
- The searches that need to be carried out, why, when and how.
- Auction contracts.
- Contract Tips and Traps.
To purchase one or more of the remaining seats, please click on the button below, or call us 1300 550 656.
Make a full day of it and come along to both workshops and you'll receive a 20% discount off the second workshop.
We believe it is always beneficial if both you and your business partner, or spouse attend too, so we included an added incentive for couples.
Renovate on a Budget | Finding Cash Flow Positive Property